Every year, more and more people are choosing to become a freelancer. Lifelong nine-to-five employees are leaving their stable, salaried positions to work for themselves either full time or part time.
The perception of freelancing being less fulfilling than an office job is long gone! Flying solo certainly has its perks and at air events global our freelancers love the flexibility it allows them. See our top 10 benefits of freelancing with air events global:
- Flexibility. One of the main benefits to freelancing is flexibility! When you become a freelancer, you can often set your own schedule or plan your work day around other commitments you might have. No need to schedule all your activities in the evenings! You’ll have daytime availability.
- Extra income. There’s money in freelancing! If you need some extra cash, but you’re happy with your day job, going solo in the evenings and weekends might be for you. It’s easy to freelance part-time, and because of the nature of the industry, it’s a flexible and rewarding option.
- Variety. Freelance positions are frequently contract, part-time, or temporary. If you get bored easily and prefer to work a variety of different jobs, freelancing might be for you. Not only are your options endless, but it’s easy to change the direction of your career if you want to.
- Experience. Want to gain experience in a certain industry? Try freelancing on the side. Find specific positions geared towards the skills you want to improve on and start practicing. Also, if you want to venture into a field you’re not currently in, try applying for a few entry-level opportunities.
- Work From Home. Are you a student or a stay at home parent or carer? Do you prefer to work at home? Many freelancing opportunities are remote. You can work from the comfort of your own office (and your own pyjamas) if you want to. Plus, take breaks whenever you need them. No one’s watching!
- Travel. The Internet has made it easy to find work worldwide. Fancy living in the UK for a few months? Heading down under to Australia? Become a freelancer and you can either work a remote position anywhere you choose or accept an offer in another country. At air events global we have clients and freelancers from all over the world.
- Workload. Unlike a typical day job, when you freelance, you have the ability to choose your own workload. If you need to work more hours to pay for an upcoming vacation, you can. But, you can also take time off to re-energize and relax if you need to.
- Balance. It’s challenging to maintain a healthy work-life-balance when you’re working nine-to-five. More often than not, your employer ends up dictating how much time and energy you have left at the end of the day for your family, friends, and self. With freelancing, especially full-time, you make this decision. Choose a healthy balance for yourself.
- Fulfilling. Entrepreneurs, creatives, and go-getters are often drawn to a career in freelancing. Being your own boss is empowering in so many ways and it helps to build character and confidence. For those who are feeling unfulfilled at work, try going solo! Find your purpose and your passion by working for yourself.
- Freedom. There’s nothing like the feeling of being in control! Having the freedom to choose your hours, your commitment, your office space, and, sometimes, your pay, is very rewarding. A typical day job doesn’t suit everyone which is where freelancing comes in. You’ll have all the freedom you’ve ever dreamed of.
Working solo isn’t for everyone, but it’s a real and rewarding option for most people. With so many benefits to freelancing, it’s not surprising more people are starting to move in that direction and are joining and working with air events global.
If you’ve ever considered working for yourself, there’s no better time to try it than now. There are so many resources online for freelancers. The future is certainly freelancing, and we’re so happy to be part of this movement!
Sign up for your free account today at www.aireventsglobal.com and apply for your first job in minutes.